This is 1st time i'm being tagged by somebody...
thanks to sheerna n ieta...
1. Of course family is my top priority..
2. I love to play and watch football games..especially LIVERPOOL..
3. I'm a hot-tempered guy..sometimes I can't even control myself..
4. I like to surf internet wherever I go..1st thing I will ask when I go somewhere.."Is the place provide internet connection?"..
5. I like to watch movie..
6. I would love to meet with Liverpool squad...
7. I like to spend time with my frenz..hope they will organize an event such as reunion...
8. I love programming, but I dont like to solve problems related to programming..just think about it..
9. I wont do something important unless my mama ask for it..hehee..
10. I dont like hypocrites...
11. I'm glad if I can race with sheerna..of course when she get her license..haha...
12. I would like to study abroad if I get my chance...
13. I like to watch malay drama..(not a girl's taste..) hehee..
14. I want to buy my own laptop with powerful specs..
15. I dont like Israel but I do like Benayoun(Liverpool's midfielder)..
16. I like people who have positive thinking and open-minded
I dont know who else I can tagged.. =p
Thursday, January 29, 2009
TAGGED BY SHEERNA 'N' IETA..
Posted by RoChaHoLiC at Thursday, January 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment