Monday, January 19, 2009

RIKEVITA (MALAYSIA) SDN BHD



Rikevita (M) Sdn Bhd was build on 2nd January 1991 and was the first Riken Vitamin Co. Ltd factory outside Japan... This is the place where I'm doing my practical training.. Is been a while here, but I manage to adapted with people around this company that consists of about 247 employees and with 91% of employees are Malaysian..My MD is Japanese..His name is Mamoru Hara.. My boss is also Japanese and his name is Hiroshi Mukai.. I don't have any problem to get along well with them because they are so friendly.. But sometimes I can't understand when they speak something to me.. You imagine yourself how Japanese look like when they speak English.. Ooh gosh!! The word that best describe that situation is "TERRIBLE".. haha..
That sounds mean to me.. but that's the fact.. I think I will understand them later when I be here for at least two months.. For all of my friends out there, enjoy your practical training and get some experience before we grad.. chaiyok2.. (^_~)

0 comments: